People are the greatest asset. From this logic, stems our passion to retain employees. We believe that working with us, you can draw your own map of success, by enjoying a fulfilling career that allows you to grow professionally in a supportive environment.
- Handles Key Account Clients.
- Gets Rates from shipping lines, airlines, agents, and NVOCC, etc.
- Negotiates rates with worldwide agents, airlines, shipping line, and NVOCC.
- Handles Cost and Pricing Quotations.
- Sends offers to clients.
- Books space for shipment.
- Issues B/Ls for export shipments, export documents (ECTN, CTN, BSC, BIC…)
- Follows up the shipment and update clients with shipment status.
- Insures cargo.
- Coordinates info with operations and accounting Department.
- Meets with shipping lines representatives.
- Contacting prospective clients.
- Research companies that might be potential clients.
- Understanding the needs of the clients.
- Data analysis.
- Communication and coordination with the marketing team.
- Handling a CRM software.
- Follow-up with the clients.
- To use company databases to gain potential leads.
- To build relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Fluent in English, Arabic.
- Previous B2B or B2C sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.
- A positive approach to objection handling is essential.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following:- Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM-Social Networking (LinkedIn).
Grow professionally in a supportive environment